By this Agreement, Simply Kids reserves the right to use Content in the following ways:
1. Incorporate Content on web sites (including Social Media Platforms, as such term is defined herein);
2. Use Content in coordination with opt-in email marketing;
3. Incorporate Content into software (including mobile “apps”) as background images or splash screens;
4. Incorporate Content into film, video, multimedia presentations, or advertising for broadcast, public performance, or sale;
5. Use Content in eBooks, including multi seat license electronic textbooks;
6. Use Content as prints, posters, postcards (i.e. a hardcopy) and other reproductions for your own personal use and display, including display in commercial settings;
7. Incorporate Images into advertising materials, posters and tradeshow signage for use in promoting the sale of other products or services (as opposed to promoting the sale of the prints, posters, etc. containing the Images);
8. Use Images in magazines, newspapers, books, book covers and/or textbooks for editorial and/or advertising purposes;
9. Use Images in the artwork for the packaging of any product;
10. Incorporate Images on letterhead and business cards, pamphlets, brochures, and catalogs provided that Images are not used as a logo or trademark, and further;
11. Incorporate Content into set design and dressing for public performance.
12. All other rights in the Content are expressly reserved by Simply Kids for itself and its Contributors. If you wish to use Content in any manner not provided by this Standard Content Usage Agreement, you may leave the message to let Simply Kids Know.